We are seeking an inclusive, professional, hard working and creative teacher to deliver an innovative design technology programme to our Year 7-8 ākonga, starting Term 2 2023.
This exciting position needs someone who will:
- Lead the Year 7/8 Design Technology programme with input from the students and staff
- Be strong in planning, teaching, assessment and reporting for Design Technology
- Bring in community experts in their field to grow our ākonga and kaiako
- Be able to lead the Year 7/8 elective programme (two afternoons a week)
- Work with a variety of outside agencies to extend the thinking of our ākonga
- Link our vision, values, learning beliefs and cultural narrative into the Design Technology programme
- Continue to grow their knowledge in digital technologies and use them in the learning for our ākonga
- Continue their own journey in Design Technology learning
If you are interested or know someone who might be, read the full vacancy description and download the application from our Job Vacancies page. Applications close at noon on Friday 17 March 2023.