Following the water contamination and restrictions last week,
Puketapu School is opening tomorrow (Monday) with the following measures:
- Children are encouraged to bring at least one litre of drinking water for themselves.
- A limited supply of back up water will be available should anyone run out.
- All taps and drinking water sources will be covered.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- It will be parents' decision to send their children to school or not.
- Staff will educate children around safe practices and the measures they need to go through, ie. sanitise after toileting and before eating.