Empower – Learn – Belong – Our approach to “Home-based learning”.
Empower – Learn – Belong endeavours to act as a guide for the Puketapu School community to ensure that our tamariki experience the best home teaching and learning possible during any COVID19 lockdown.
Home learning at Puketapu School has been set up to allow students to learn and pursue their academic and personal goals without being physically present at school. The Empower, Learn, Belong learning programme aspires to be unique and responsive to the priorities, preferences, and issues of our community and for our people.
Thank you to all of our teachers and students for designing and creating content and testing this prototype website for our community.
Some key points regarding Empower – Learn – Belong:
- We have made Empower – Learn – Belong available to provide some optional activities for learners. (This may assist with helping keep kids engaged and active)
- Empower – Learn – Belong recognises that we don’t want you to try and “run school from home”.
- In the middle of a global pandemic, wellbeing is the first, second and third most important priorities!
- We are not website creators or designers but we are hugely proud of what we have put together.
- You can contact the school with any queries, comments or concerns.
- Keep safe and well whānau
Access Empower – Learn – Belong here: https://bit.ly/puketapuhomelearning
KIA KAHA – KIA MĀIA – KIA MANAWANUI